Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shania Twain - 5 Fun Facts

As we all know, world famous country western singer Shania Twain was recently inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame, at the Juno Awards 2011 in Toronto. Her award was presented by a fellow Canadian and rock star Bryan Adams.

Shania


Shania gushed "I sit here tonight in the audience and I watch these amazing artists up here on the stage -- world class talent, songwriters, singers and performers. We should be proud of these people. They're just blowing me away. I guess I have more pride in what the country has created musically than I am of my own success. Honestly, I'm just more proud to be from Canada. I feel like I should be wearing the Canadian flag tonight." 

Well done to the beautiful songbird!
What else do we know about Shania? Here are 5 more fun facts:

1. In 2009, scientists calculated that Twain’s face has the “perfect” dimensions for a woman, based on measurements of facial features


Perfect face


2. In 2005, she was named #33 in FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005″ special supplement

Milf, anyone?


3. Her name is correctly pronounced ‘Shu-nye-ah

4. She lives in Switzerland

5. She is a vegetarian, and a sexy one to, according to PETA, who named her "sexiest vegetarian alive"


Meat? No thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment