Thursday, July 5, 2012

Presenting...EMMA STONE!


The spectacular Emma Stone?

Emma vs Zombies
 I must admit, before seeing her on the latest Marvel comics movie Amazing Spider Man, I have not seen any of her previous movies. I have heard of her getting some rave reviews on movies like Zombieland and the House Bunny, but I never got myself to sit down and watch them.

Now having seen Emma’s amazing turn as Gwen Stacy on Spider Man, I must say I was impressed enough to find out more about her. Here are some interesting facts I discovered about Emma Stone.

1. Emma Stone is hot! She is ranked No. 2 on Men’s Health 100 Hottest Women of 2011 and No. 10 on People’s 100 Most Beautiful
Emma Stone lookin' hot!


2. Emma aint her real name. It’s actually Emily Jean Stone


4. Made her movie debut on Superbad

5. She lost her audition for a role in Heroes to another hottie, Hayden Panetierre

6. She can sing! Watch Emma trying her singing chops here:



7. Girls love to emulate Emma Stone’s hair! (Move over, Jennifer Aniston!)
Gorgeous hair, Emma
 
8. She will soon be seen (or heard) in the movies The Croods and Movie 43


No comments:

Post a Comment