Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cute, Sexy, Sweet: Here's Vanessa Hudgens!


Cute Vanessa Hudgens was born in December 1988 and became famous as Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film franchise.

Nice heels


Hudgens soon gained some notoriety when in 2007 when her nude photos appeared online. Although her damage control team maintained that the photos were taken privately and were not supposed to be released, 

Relaxing

Day at the beach


Hudgens herself made a statement of apology to the public. She said “I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. “I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends.”

Well, we all know that this kind of “publicity” is never a bad thing, as Vanessa was later cast in Bandslam, which earned her critical reviews.

Pretty in bikini


We’ll also be seeing “Baby V” soon in two big budget movies, Beastly, and the exciting looking action fantasy film Sucker Punch.

Blondie


 In Sucker Punch, she stars as Blondie, one of a group of female inmates who break out of an asylum. “My very first day I showed up not knowing what to expect in the slightest,” recalls Vanessa. “I got thrown into three hours of martial arts and an hour of the most intense training of my life. “I remember that I was holding onto these rings and I let go by accident. The trainer was like, ‘Okay, we have to do it again.’ And I let go again. I started to cry. It was just the most frustrating feeling ever.”

QWVMDR659NER

2 comments:

  1. This truly is a very important blog. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.

    callPakistan

    ReplyDelete