Monday, April 4, 2011

Big Games Coming! European Champions League Football

I must admit that I dont usually follow the European Champions League matches. However this year I have made an exception as there were some really big games that have been played, and many more on the way. The 1st leg  quarter finals are going to begin playing in a few days, and these are the last teams standing:





Chelsea vs Manchester Utd in England (Stamford Bridge)

Barcelona vs Shakhtar Donetsk in Spain

My opinion?

I'm rooting for Spurs, coz they are massive underdogs. I liked how they performed so well against the giants from Europe such as Inter, Bremen and AC Milan. So I'm hoping they can create a major upset by putting out Real... (There might be a better chance for Spurs if Gareth Bale is fit and  plays)

As for the other matches, I think Inter, Man U and Barcelona should go through to the semis. Barca, with Argentine wizzard Lionel Messi in top form, should have too much firepower against anyone in the semis and the final.

Prediction?... Barcelona to take the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment